Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring break and journals

Ahhhhhhhhh....spring break.......sleeping in (yeah, right!)............making art.............wishing I was in Virginia..............
But anyway....... I spent the day over at Jane's creating one of her new journals, the Double-Double. She's teaching this class over at Frenzy Stamper. You must go, it's fab! Thanks, Jane!
Several weekends ago over at April's I started this journal and then finished the signatures over at Jane's. Jane gave me the blue dragonfly that was just the right size and color for the cover. The cover was actually too big this time so I filled it with multiple signatures.



I recently signed up for a class over at Joggles and purchased some embroidery supplies for Sumptuous Surfaces by Sharon Boggon. I was WAY impressed with the speed of delivery from this web store. I ordered the supplies on a Saturday and received them the next Monday. Holy cow! They were packaged lovingly in tissue paper and baggies. Very impressive! Keep Joggles in mind when you need some mixed media/doll-making/embroidery supplies.

1 comment: