Sunday, December 19, 2010

Present Presentation

I spent most of the past week baking cookies and working on little art quilts. Our friends are coming over this evening for early Christmas celebration. I bought a couple of large clear glass plates, lined them with a fabric napkin I made, piled them with cookies, then wrapped them in red organza. Tied to the ribbon is one of the ornaments I made (see previous post). The Chex Mix and white chocolate popcorn in the glass jars have homemade labels I created from canvas, leftover napkin fabric, and an embossed image. The labels are tied to the jars with ribbon. The cards are also hand made from leftover ornament fabric. Hope they like them!
Thursday we will be heading up to central NY to spend Christmas with my mother, my sister and her family. I will try to post the basket I made for one of the cookie presentations if I remember before I leave. The basket was a pain in the patoot to make, but actually came out pretty good! Off to heat up the lasagna.......

No comments:

Post a Comment