Thursday, January 6, 2011

Swap Pages

Many thanks for the kind and encouraging comments you left on my previous post! Over at Penney-Jane Mixed Media I am hosting a year-long Funky Holiday Swap for 4X4 pages. April hosted last year and honestly, it's been my favorite swap ever. As soon as I compile all the pages for the 2010 version I will post a pic to show you just how funky this swap is! There are no Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving pages........... we celebrate things like Talk Like Pirate Day and Crossword Puzzle Week over at PJMM! This year's swap starts out with the January page of National Bird Day and since I really liked the owl quiltie I worked up for PDCC challenge #62 I decided to make the design smaller and go with it for this Funky Holiday. And could I just make the four to swap? NO..........I want one of everyone's pages so I made 8.
All eight roosting together:

Here is a close-up of my favorite color combination (of course the fabric is Moda, need you ask?)..... I might have to keep this one for myself (unless April cries foul and begs me to send it to her):

If you are inclined and want to play along with this or any other swap I'd love to have you join my yahoo group! Just email me at penney.klaproth@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation to the group..............the more the merrier! Come on over and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment