Friday, August 20, 2010

Reconfigured Blog List

Hey! Check out my newly organized blog list over there on the right! Whew! It took some time, but I organized all of my fav blogs into categories, so that when I'm in the mood to Zentangle I can zip right to the Zentangle blogs! Some days I spend hours blog hopping and finding lots of inspiration along the way, this makes it WAY easier to find the blog I want.
Tomorrow I should have my Etsy store up and running, just putting the finishing touches on my little journals, take pictures, and write the sales pitch, then DONE for now until I can create the niggling ideas in the back of my brain.......stay tuned...........

1 comment:

  1. What is Zentangle? Sounds like something I need to check out:) Can't wait to see the etsy shop!!!! Maybe I can get ungrounded from my husbands credit card ban on me! lol! btw Are you going to the Creative Connection in Minnesota next month?

    ReplyDelete