Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Paper Stacks!

Over on Seth's blog The Altered Page he put out a call for participants to show their paper stacks. Several bloggers have showcased their journals. And I have journals! I don't always use them, but I love to make them and once my studio was rearranged, I can actually display them! These are not all, but they were toppling so I only grabbed the ones I use frequently. Not all are paper, in fact most have fabric covers. The only one I didn't make is the one on the top of this picture; it is a moleskine book that I purchased for traveling. If you look closely and upside down you will see one of my favorite binder clips from KnockKnock that reads "crap". I have others, but this is the mildest one!
This one on top is my idea journal which contains envelopes, patterns, drawings, directions, etc. and is my "go-to" journal for some of my art:
Technically not a stack, but the spines themselves are worthy of a photo:
And a top view:

27 comments:

  1. Fantastic. What a great selection and collection. And so glad you also showed the spines -- what an inspiring shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a fun assortment of colorful books...great stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stack. Your minis are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Penny ..the spines are divine...joyful inspiration..! Thanks for sharing..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see the inside of these. What a great stack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous and all the bits of fabric, you are a creator after my own heart!!!
    {all crap aside...LOL} Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! makes me want to see more of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whimsy of the side view with all your glorious embellishments is the tops! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. super!! wow wow wow !! right up my alley!!

    ~Vanessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all the photo's and the spine shot-great books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad you included the spine shot - gorgeous works of art!
    (love your binder clip!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful collection of ideas, thoughts, discoveries in an overstuffed, happy stack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!!
    Love this photo :]
    Such an inspiring "stack".

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stacks! Very nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous and SO inviting!!!
    Stack On!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all! Must be very inspirational to work from such lovely journals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant - exotic, faraway, mystical and magical look to them - so cool that you have a place to show them - you must love to just gaze at them! What a lovely passion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Paper and fabric books. My two favorite things in this world. LOVE your stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaahhh... another spine lover! Oh yes, I too took the opportunity to show photos of the spines of my journals... I soooo understand you did that too - it's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great stack! I can only imagine what amazing ideas and memories are represented in that pile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It always excites me to see fabric in the stacks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful, wonderful, and more wonderful.
    I sure would love to look inside!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay, that top view really floats my boat.

    Love these stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. the spines are so colorful - and your stacks invite creativity - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fabulous stacks of deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete